This blogging world is truly fabulous... I have met some great ladies from all over the country (& world)! They are supportive, encouraging, and a great source of advice, ideas, and creativity. I am so appreciative of all the connections I have made, and love keeping in touch through our blogs, instagram, and Facebook.
I have updated my sidebar - lower left hand side - with some of the great blogs I love to read. There are still several that I need to add, I just have to sit down and organize my thoughts :) Here are some of the ladies I know that you may enjoy as well:
1. Natasha from Hello Happiness - You probably already know her, because lets face it, she's fabulous! She is one of my favorite people to follow along with. I will make it to Nashville one of these days and her and I are going to have a play date with our girls :)
2. Nicole from La Mia Vita. She is one of my IRL friends, but that's not why I love to follow along with her. She is adventurous, a travel maniac, has lived abroad, and always gives me a unique perspective on life through her beautiful photographs and writing.
3. Caroline from Simply Smithwick - she has a weenie dog named Knox, so of course I love her :) She has a huge heart that you can see in her photos on instagram and written out on her blog. She has a beautiful baby boy and is now pregnant with her second baby. She's had a very unique journey to motherhood, and I have loved reading along for the last couple years!
4. Colleen from Meet the Sullivans - this mama is so creative and is a maniac in the kitchen. She has a ton of good recipes for food and drinks and her pictures are always beautiful. If you're ever looking for dinner ideas for a casual night at home, or the perfect drink recipe for a party you're hosting - she's got it all!
5. Caley from Ellie Love. Who doesn't love Caley. She is truly the sweetest girl. I have loved getting to know her and learn more about life in South Africa. She recently sent me a package from SA and TL and I were so blown away. She always has thoughtful and sweet posts on her blog.
What are some of your must-read blogs?