Love linking up for this 5 on Friday with some awesome bloggers :)
1. I am in love with this song by The Band Perry. My sisters played it for me and it got me a little choked up. Reminds me so much of my mom and the comfort I have with her. My favorite lines are "There's no safer place i've found, then the shoulder of her white nightgown" - and "she's the light in the window of the house I grew up in". I hope someday Andie thinks of me when she hears songs like this.
2. Andie's head is finally starting to be the size for all the bows I have! I know this is so little, but I can't contain my excitement. The jars full of bows in her room are finally getting some use :)
3. I am over the moon excited to celebrate TL on Father's Day this Sunday. This is the first year ever that he gets to celebrate this day... and Andie & I hope to make it a special one. I also love any chance I get to celebrate my dad.
4. I NEED to start cooking again... but I have been a total lazy bones about this and haven't lifted a finger near the stove lately. My goal for this week is just to make one meal for us for dinner. There. I wrote it out, now it needs to happen :)
5. I am deeply saddened by all of the destruction that has happened in Colorado with the huge fires and with the huge tornados that have taken place recently in the midwest. I can't imagine what so many people who have been faced with these tragedies are going through. It's been heavy on my heart - they're all in my thoughts.