Ahhh, March! You're here already!
I am loving trying to stick with these monthly goals I make... even if they are easy... and turning out to be very similar each month.
1. 5 miles a week (or at least 3 workouts) - CHECK!
2. Try 2 new recipes... Ehhh, sort of. Got hooked on a new recipe for parfaits (thanks Lady) and a new recipe for spinach salads... but nothing gourmet.
3. Moisturize every day - kept up for my face, but I forget sometimes to do my big ol' belly.
4. Do something special with/for TL for our last Valentine's Day with just the 2 of us. - He got sick... but we still celebrated the next day with dinner and tulips!
5. Take Maximus & Zeus for at least 5 walks - check!
6. Eat at least 3 pieces of whole fruit a day and eat healthy! - Check (for the most part!)
1. 5 miles or at least 3 work outs a week.
2. Take the pups for 5 walks
3. Eat fruit and veggies every day
4. Do a homemade dinner (new recipe) for TL and eat at our dining room table
5. Clean out/organize guest closet.
Currently, TL and I are taking some time for R&R. More on that soon :) So excited to be officially (on Monday) in the third trimester of pregnancy with this sweet girl... loving her more and more each day!