1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had: Valentine's 2008 - it was TL's and my first Valentine's Day and this guy went all out to impress... he's always romantic though.
2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had: I can't think of one really horrible one... I've never been a huge Valentine's Day person... I just like having another reason to celebrate my love.
3. What did you do for Valentines this year? I had plans to take TL wine tasting and to pick up our wines at the wineries we are wine clubs, then to a restaurant we've never been to... but the poor guy got food poisoning, so we spent it on the couch after I got finished up with work... but it was still a great day, actually. He did bring me flowers, too!
4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single: girlfriends!! even if you're not single... it's always important to recognize your girlfriends :)
5. Favorite Valentines Candy? anything... I love candy!
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood: my mom still sends us cards... and when we were little, she always gave us this little See's candy box on the morning of. She and my dad are very thoughtful people. :)