At the beginning of last year, I came to my own revelation about New Year's Resolutions... they don't work well for me.
Each week, sometimes each day, I write lists. These are my daily resolutions, and for me, seeing the small accomplishments help me feel like I am making progress. These aren't just to-do lists for work, I write them for everything.
I like taking things a month at a time.
2013 is going to be a huge year for us.
I am a little scared (terrified, actually) about pregnancy and pray we have a healthy baby girl. Of course I am looking forward to all that comes along with having a baby... but first and foremost, I want her to be healthy (and a smooth delivery would be nice, too!).
For January... I have a few goals:
1. 5 miles a week. Walk, elliptical, crawl... whatever it takes. Exercise this month is a priority for me.
2. Eat healthy. Everyday... Whole grain. Fruit. Veggies. Don't over indulge. (I've been doing pretty good at this lately)
3. Take care of my skin... moisturize every day.
4. Clean and organize my closet. Most importantly... the drawers and shoes!
5. Try two new recipes. (This is a tough one for me... any ideas?)
We had a fabulous NYE... more on that soon :)
I hope you have a beautiful start to 2013... Cheers!!
Think happy. Be positive.