It's been a while again since I have taken some time to remind myself of all of the things I have to be thankful for. I think it's a good thing to stop and smell the roses.
1. My health - it's something so easily taken for granted, until suddenly you have a reminder why it's a great thing to have.
2. My house. I feel happy inside the walls of our home.
3. Our Keurig coffee maker. I can never have a full pot of coffee, shoot, sometimes not even a full cup - so I love having this thing in the mornings. So quick and easy!
4. Our Air Conditioner - I know it seems silly, but phew, we have had a string of 100+ degree temps. It's definitely a luxury.
5. The ability to experience new adventures with TL.
Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday.
Take a moment to think of a few things you're thankful for - and let me know if you feel like it :)