The newly engaged JK over at Wicked Frills tagged me/gave me this award:
The point is to share 10 random facts about yourself and then tag 10 other people.
It's hard to think random, so here's my best shot! :)
1. I gave blood with a previous guy I was dating a few years ago and I was sitting at the snack section where they tell you to "refuel" and as I was putting a gold fish into my mouth, I guess (I don't remember it) I said "UH OH" really loud... and then passed out. Even more embarrassing is that the guy I was dating had to pick me up off the floor.
2. My favorite color is yellow.
3. I have several fake teeth... as my parents put it... I have a million dollar smile, literally! :) Well, thank goodness for insurance!
4. When TL and I get married, we will have the same initials!
5. I am an aries. I love horoscopes (but only when they're good)
6. I have blankets (3 of them) that I have had since I was little that I am extremely protective of and sleep with every night. Well, both of my sisters and I have them. Yes, I will be taking one on my honeymoon with me.
7. When I was little I used to fall asleep to this tape of music that sang about my name. I still remember all of the words... "We're gonna sing about "Tracy", cause she's a special girl!"
8. When my sisters and I were little (I am the youngest of 3 girls) my dad built us this HUGE play house in our backyard. It was a legit house - with an upstairs and a down stairs, air conditioning, and paintings of snoopy on the walls. I miss that place... and our house was always the "hang out" for the neighborhood kids.
9. I have 8 years of cheerleading under my belt... I was the flyer with the same stunt group for nearly all of the 8 years. I love being in front of a crowd.
10. Craziest story ever?? Read here... its long, but I promise, its worth the read.
Here's who I am hoping to learn 10 random facts about:
BTW: Got my wedding dress today!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Can't wait to show you guys pictures after the big day! :)