So, here are the things you'll need:
1 big carton of Vanilla Ice cream
1 container of Cool Whip
1 package of Oreo cookies
1.5 cups of Hot Fudge (actual hot fudge)
Desirable amount of Peanut Butter Cups
After you have all of your supplies, grab a glass pyrex dish.
(Hint: when you go to the store to get the ice cream, get it first and keep it out so it thaws up a little bit)
1. Put the package of Oreos into a plastic bag and crunch them up into little pieces
2. Spread the crushed oreos on the bottom of the pyrex
3. Take your thawed Ice Cream and layer it on top of the crushed oreos
4. Melt your Hot Fudge and layer it on top of the Ice Cream
5. Spread the Cool Whip over the entire thing
6. Break up the Peanut Butter Cups and spread them on top
7. Freeze the entire cake for approx 20 mins
Super easy to make... and super yummy!
Give it a try and let me know how it works...
Have fun with it! You can add whatever you like to make it even yummier!