Sunday, November 30, 2008
I stole this from Taryn... but to me, it has a lot of truth. With every goodbye... we learn. We build our integrity. And its amazing... some of the most amazing ppl come and go from our life, but if we are lucky, some will leave a lasting impact on our lives.
Posted by TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking at 6:08 PM
Saturday, November 29, 2008
So I started reading this book last night... (ive recently gotten very into reading) and it is absolutely fabulous. It is a book called Emotionally Engaged and it is all about teaching yourself to really love being engaged and take all of the experiences in. It is extremely powerful because it is a reminder of what our lives are about. It teaches you how to mourn the loss of your life up to the point of now, and celebrate the beginning of what is to come. It seems really wierd, but whenever you get engaged, it is a must read! One of the suggestions in the book is to get your own journal and follow along in the book with what you are reading and feeling. It is really crazy how a lot of what the author is writing is what I have been feeling in my head... its just comforting.
Posted by TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking at 10:17 AM
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I am going to San Francisco for the Thanksgiving holiday. We are leaving the day before thanksgiving so we have the chance to hang out with Tim's family. This is the first time I have ever spent a holiday away from my parents, and I am really nervous about it! But I know that this is an adventure I better get used to! i love the city....
Posted by TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking at 1:59 PM
I am so excited for the next couple of months... I mean, its not only Christmas (my favorite time of the year) but it is a time for much traveling. Next weeked (dec 4-7) the family and I are going to Disneyland! I am soooo excited!
After Disneyland, my sister Julie my dad and I are going to Florida! We are going to a wakeboarding camp where we get trained by a professional wakeboarder named Dave Brisco. It is my first year, but my sister and my dad have gone for the last few years. I am really excited because we are going to have a blast on the water and then we are going to Walt Disney World! I haven't been there since I was really little. I am so excited. We are going to be gone for a total of 10 days! But this also means a serious crisis. I only have one swimsuit that fits, and I am not sure what size I wear. but I found two on victorias secret .com... what size should I order?
Posted by TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking at 1:35 PM
Okay... so this is important.
I really want my bridesmaids to wear pearls like this... like the long fancy ones that go down in the front and the back. I think it looks so fabulous. But is that unheard of in weddings? either way, I love pearls...
Kelly tagged me, then explained how to figure out what that meant... now I guess I have to give 7 random facts about myself...
1. One of my biggest dreams was to one day live at a place with a door man. I'm not sure, but I think the Regis counts. :)
2. Growing up I had 3 big goals in life: 1. being able to whistle with my fingers ((check)) 2. Having the ability to french braid hair ((check)) 3. being able to do a backflip ((not checked)) Maybe I should join a gymnastics team.
3. Sometimes I want to find an adult cheerleading team. It is probably the thing I miss the most from childhood.
4. Sometimes I pretend I am Carrie Bradshaw. Childish, I know, but if I could be anyone else in the world besides me, I'd be SJP.
5. I hate the artwork above the fireplace at my house. But I don't have the guts to tell Tim... only because he built and styled this beautiful home, and I am so lucky to live in it with him!
6. Yellow roses are my favorite flower. Not even just my favorite, they mean something to me. They are my moms favorite, too, and her moms!
7. The number 7 makes me think of someone from my past... and I hope one day it doesn't.
I don't know who to tag, because I only know 3 people. So in essence, I RE-TAG:
by the way, that means you have to give another 7 facts. which is good, because that makes 14, not 7. (see my #7) :)
Monday, November 24, 2008
I think I finally found the dress I want to use for my bridesmaids! I love it, and I picked something I would want to wear if I was a bridesmaid! Plus, it isn't too pricey! I think I want pearls for jewelry and some really chic shoes!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Since it has been so long since I posted on my blog, I would say the puppies are the new biggest change in my life! They are so cute, and worth every bit of hard work! Aren't they the cutest??? Maximus is in the red collar, and Zeus is in the black!
Posted by TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking at 9:14 AM